Fathers Rights Attorney in Arizona?

Can you refer me to an attorney who specializes in, and is successful,in representing fathers in divorce and child custody cases in Tucson, Az?

Thank you,


Dear Rick,

While I can’t personally recommend anyone in Arizona, try contacting Bob Hirschfeld at nolawyer at nolawyer.com. Mr. Hirschfeld previously practiced fathers’ rights law in Arizona, and should be able to refer you to someone.